Saturday, 26 July 2008

Wow - Sun at last.




Wow, what a beautiful day we had today, about time too! Infact it was so hot I had to resign from the gardening after an two strenuous hours and lie down in the sun, such a shame eh? About time I got a chance to get a slight tan. My mate Debbie called me a 'lazy daisy', but I hate being so pale, so it was very necessary.... well that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it !!!

I managed to create this card this evening, surprising though as I just can't stop surfing these blogs it really is distracting and addictive, what have I got myself in to !!! So this is my latest creation, it is for a lady at work whose daughter is passionate about horses. What a lovely topic to be asked to do. Hope you all had a good day in the sun.



Tracey x

2 comments:

Dawny P said...

Lovely card Tracey and I dont blame you for lying down in the sun. I have to say though that it's too flippin hot for me!!! And you are right re the blog thing cos it is just far too addictive, but such fun xxxx

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Tracey, what a stunning card. Did you use rub-ons in the corners? Lots of love, Denise x