Sunday, 27 July 2008

Sarah 4 Carla


I haven't had a very good week, felt a bit weepy for most of it, I have these bad weeks but they pass. However because my head has been a muddle all week I have totally forgot some VIP's birthday which is today. So when I remembered at 7am this morning I set to and made this card, which is now in the post. It has to wing it's way to Colchester so unfortunatly she will get it late, but I hope she doesn't mind too much, she'll understand I'm sure. Another beautiful day, and what did I do with it, went shopping in York retail outlet under cover !! Well I needed card and that is crutial so I had to go to the Papermill Shop. Typical me, we get max 5 sunny days in the whole of the summer and I spent one of them indoors. Anyway hope you like the card.


Tracey x

5 comments:

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Tracey, what a lovely summery card, just right for the weather we're having. I'm sure your friend will forgive you when she receives the card. Lots of love, Denise x

~Emma~ said...

Oh Tracey you are allowed to feel like this. You've been through an awful lot but we are all here for you . The card is beautiful and I'm sure she will love it. Big hugs Emma.x

Dawny P said...

Hi Tracey. Your card is just beautiful and I'm sure your VIP will LOVE it xx Hope you are feeling better me darl' and when you feel weepy, you just go right ahead and have a bloody good cry cos you know you will feel better for it once you do. Big hugs to you xxxxx

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous card and i'm sure she'll love it - late or not!
I'll try to cheer you up next Monday . Luv diane xx

Lainy's Little Blog said...

This is a lovely card Tracey. I'm sure the recipient will be fine about it getting there late when they see how lovely it is. Hope you're feeling better soon. Hugs, Lainy x