Well I managed it at last, I have spent all evening choosing my favourite songs for my playlist, I wasn't going to have many - ha ha ha, once you start you can't stop. There are a few in there dedicated to my wonderful late hubby, two that we played at his funeral and a few that remind me of the great times we had together in the good old 80's. I have also added one for my bezzy mate Diane, I've tried to persuade her to have a blog but she says she is too busy. Nevermind If you click on her name it will link you to her fabulous DC gallery page instead. I think you will agree she has some fantastic cards in there. We are getting together on the 4th of August so she can teach me her fab painting techniques cos I am rubbish at it !
bye for now... oh still waiting for ink by the way....
Tracey x
The Source Channels - Wake Up - Stamping Heaven
14 years ago








4 comments:
LOVE your blog and your playlist.
It does take awhile- but it is so worth it!
It is songs that make us remember a time and takes us back isn't it?
Kindly,
~Eve
Hi Tracey, welcome to blogland. You'll find it very addictive but enjoyable, especially the challenges. I'm also a 'Yorkshire Lass' just down the road in Leeds!!
Sharon :-)x
Hi Tracey and welcome to blogland! Discovered your blog via Dawny and your cards look fabulous!
Hi Tracey, welcome to the world of blogging. Love your playlist and gorgeous cards on your slide.
Take Care
hugs :)x
Post a Comment