Hi there, welcome to my blog, great to have you visit. My name is Tracey and I live in Yorkshire with my Daughter, my Son, my Daughter's fiancee and my two beautiful cats Balou (aka Loulou) and Biskit. I was very happily married for 22 years, but sadly my hubby died last November when he suffered a brain haemorrhage during a holiday in Spain with our good friends. I have found my card making has given me something to focus on through my grief, and I have met some great friends on docrafts to help me get through, one inparticular is my friend Diane who chats to me every single day. Hope you enjoy looking at my creations, and I don't bore you too much with my rantings ! Thanks for looking - Tracey x
All content including text, photographs and design work are the work of myself (Tracey Lynn Cowley). These designs are shared for personal inspiration. Feel free to copy my designs for personal use but I request that you do not use them for any publication or contest submissions. Thank you for your support.
4 comments:
Yay you!! Brilliant! xx
Oh wow, what fab cards.
Toni :o)
have been blog - hopping and came across yours and wow what stunning cards xxx
Welcome to the land of blogging!
Found your site through Dawny's....
You have made some really lovely cards, well done you!
Post a Comment