
My wonderful mate Debs thought I deserved this award how nice of her. It's called the WYLDE WOMEN award and the purpose of it is "to send love and acknowledgment to women who brighten your day, teach you new things and live their lives fully with generosity and joy", which is a lovely sentiment.
The rules are:
1. You can give it to one or one hundred or any number in between - it's up to you.
2.Make sure you link to their site in your post.
3. Link back to this blogsite (tammy's blog) so Tammy can go visit all these wonderful women,and
4. Remember the Purpose of the Award.
So who to send it to, I am struggling as a lot of my new blogland pals have it already but here are some who I have hand picked.








3 comments:
Well done I knew you could do it and the photo looks great
Hugs
kath
xxxxxx
Hi Tracey,
thank you so much for the award, was really surprised. and congrats to you. you've done well after just having your blog for a week or two.
luv
tracey
Thanks for this award. It's so kind of you. I just love how blogging allows you to meet so many like minded people. The whole thing is infectious.
Your blog is looking good. Love your choice of music!
Post a Comment