Monday, 21 July 2008

A Big Thank you

Hi there, can I say a big thankyou to all you kind people who have welcomed me to blogland. I have spent the evening putting some of my creations onto a slide show, wow isn't it a maze of complications this blogging thing. I suppose I will get the hang of it eventually. First of all I manged to get a slide show, then when it appeared it wasn't where I wanted it to be. Have now managed to put one in the right place and now I have TWO.... wow this is fun !!!
Will play more tomorrow.

Tracey x

3 comments:

dddeeebbbzzz said...

Congratulations on the slideshow(s)! Fab cards. Love the way Balou gets in on the act.

Anonymous said...

fantastic tracey enjoyed viewing ur site, keep up the good work. mel x

cats whiskers said...

Hi Wow some brilliant cards on you slide show, welcome to a new addiction.
Hugs Jacqui x