Sunday, 2 November 2008

Well worth all the effort




I was up at 4.30am on Friday, to arrive at work for 5.45am in order to catch all those workers who start early, I was working on the 'get them while they were half asleep' approach, hoping they would just hand over money to get past me. It certainly worked Ailsa (on the right), my partner in crime, and I raised a total of £140 just from the buckets. I was really pleased with that and it was well worth the effort. In total, over the last 3 weeks, our site raised over £1600 to go to Breast Cancer Research, the company overall raised over £3600.

Tracey x

6 comments:

~Emma~ said...

Tracey that is fantastic! Well done you! Hugs Em.x

~Emma~ said...

Tracey that is fantastic! Well done you! Hugs Em.x

Kath Stewart said...

This is fantastic Tracey...well done you for raising all that cash for such a worthy cause
Hugs
kath
xxxxx

gina g said...

wow Tracey that's great well done. luv gina xx

Anonymous said...

Well done you - and i know you put a lot of effort into the buckets too! You both look great! Diane

MeandLilG said...

Mate!! There you are!!! Nice to see you!! And bloomin' well done to you all xxxx