I haven't been around much this week, it hasn't been the best of weeks for me, Friday was the first anniversary of the day my husband died and it has been really hard to get my head around the fact he's been gone a whole year. I still miss him terribly and it feels like only a few months not twelve. I received lots of beautiful flowers from family and friends, a few cards, and a couple of lovely emails too, thanks for those you know who you are.
On a lighter note though, Diane, my mum and I had a day out on Thursday at the NEC. We had a really good day which was a great distraction for me. Diane hadn't been before and I think she really enjoyed the experience. We both came home wishing we'd bought more of course. I was going to buy some nestibilities and forgot to go back to the stall where they were the cheapest - 'Durhhh'. There was a few stamps I wanted but resisted - WHY..!!! Anyway I was happy with just a great day out with my bestest buddy and my lovely mum. Thanks to both of you for cheering me up. xx
Here is a photo of the goodies I did buy.

Tracey x








7 comments:
Well someone had too much fun, eh? Glad you had a good day, hun. Hugs xxxx
Hi Tracey, Just found your blog whilst doing a bit of blog hopping and recognized your name from Docrafts. Glad you had fun at the NEC. x
Hi Tracey, glad you had a good day out with your mum and got some lovely stuff. You should have treated yourself to the nestabilities - they are fab. Thank you for the download, you are so kind. If I can ever return the favour (with stamped images) let me know. Love and hugs, Denise x
Hi Tracey, so glad you had a good day on Thursday at NEC and those goodies look yummy! Yep, I agree the nesties are fab, treat yourself!
Love n hugs
Barbaraxx
Hi Tracey - Hope you are ok & that you are getting through Christmas?
Know you've not posted since November so hope you get this message!
Take your time & blog back soon when you feel up to it ;) Mar G x
Of course I remember you Tracey! It's so lovely to hear from you and to see your fab blog and all your lovely creations.
I'm so sorry to learn of the sad loss of your husband Tracey.
Now I know where to find you I will come and visit you regularly to see your fab cards and catch up with you.
PS: Thank you for your lovely comments-am thinking of going into production soon so watch this space!!
Take care, Love Sarita xxx
Hi Tracey, hope you are okay, not heard from you for a while, just thought I would say hello and there is something on my blog for you.
Barbaraxx
Post a Comment