Sunday, 2 November 2008

Never Again..!





A work colleague asked me to cover an album she had bought for her daughter's 18th, 'a doddle' I thought - ha ha, NEVER AGAIN..!!! (she says), what a fiddly awkward job, it was. It was covered in this vile gold padded shiney plastic cover, which made it all the more awkward to cover. Anyway this is the result. I do hope she likes it, trouble is I haven't a clue what to charge her, a lot less than it's worth if I know me..!

Tracey x

10 comments:

The Crafty Den said...

Well done Tracey, it looks amazing (shame about all the hard work haha). Lots of love, Denise x

rosie said...

This looks fantastic Tracey. Well done you. I must admit I probably would have given up and thrown it on the floor in temper. But then I am a redhead and give up very easily with temper!!

gina g said...

wow i love it you have made a fab job of it lol. gina xx

MeandLilG said...

Wow, hun, this is FABULOUS!! Wannit wannit wannit!!! I'm sure it was a so and so to do, but blimey it was worth it. I love it xxxx

Anonymous said...

Wow Tracey its fandabbidozy 1?!?!? I love the lettering - especially as i know you dont have die cuts for them so had to do them by hand - my goodness you are patient!! if i cant finish something in half an hour i've had it! Brilliant!

NGCARDS said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
NGCARDS said...

This is really pretty, love the patterns on the lettering! xxx

Mar G said...

Oh well done Tracey :) You've made a brilliant job of the album!
I'm sure the birthday girl will love it.....I know I do - Mar x

Victoria said...

Hi tracey. This is fab! Looks like it was a long, hard job, but well worth it!
Just wanted to say hi and how fab your blog looks! It's my first visit after I found it from your link on the docrafts forum. I notice you live in yorkshire as I do. Where abouts are you? I'm in Leeds!

HUgs, Vicky x

Ali Watson said...

Alot of work but it is fab. love it. Hi, you asked to be my buddy on Do-crafts glad i found your blog.