Sunday, 5 April 2009

I'm back...!!!!

Hello,

Yes, I am still alive, I'm sure you were all wondering there for a bit. I just haven't felt up to posting anything on my blog for quite a while, kinda lost it there for a few months. Last weekend I went down to visit Debs she and her friend Sarah were having a very belated 40th birthday bash. Debs kindly invited me so I thought I'd bite the bullet and go. Not so easy to go about on my own now, but I have to get used to it. 25 years of being joined at the hip to a certain special someone is kinda hard to be without. Anyway I took her some choccies which I think by the massive smile on her face were very much appreciated. (can't go far wrong with chocs now can we girls). I also made a couple of cards which she's posted on her blog, so I'll not bother posting them here. I'm please she likes them.

I went to the Hobbycrafts fair at the NEC last month with my friend Diane and my mum, we had a brilliant day out and I bought tons of goodies. I got my first Nestibilities, a fab Joanna Sheen Messy Bunny stamp (which I love), some Smirk stamps and matching papers (which I also love), a sizzix Easy Peasy font strip and tons of other great stuff. Spent a small fortune it has to be said. Here are a few cards I made with my goodies.




Here are the Smirk ones, I just love the pack of papers I bought in the same range. they are so sweet.


And how cute is this bunny? I just love him to bits. the font is the Easy Peasy decorative strip from Sizzix. Gorgeous isn't it? I put a little gem on his nose to make it stand out. I need to practise my painting skills on him though...!
Hope to be back soon with more creations.
Tracey x

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome back Tracey, you have been missed! Pleased you had a good time at Debs party, sorry we couldnt make it. Your cards are fab, love that messy bunny and the Smirk cards are gorgeous. Take care
Barbaraxx

MeandLilG said...

WOW! These cards are gorgeous! It was lovely to see you - come back soon!! xxx