Saturday, 11 April 2009

A new niece for me...Yipee....!



Hello there,
I have had a very busy week but the highlight was definately on Wednesday morning when my sister gave birth to her second child, a beautiful little girl who is absolutely adoreable, as all babies are. My little nephew, age 2, came to stay while she was in the hospital and he is such wonderful company. He seemed very excited about her arrival. When we took him to the hospital to see his new little sister he just kept saying "that baby was in mummy's tummy" I thought it was so cute. She weighed 7lb 11oz and has been given a beautiful name, Brianna. I set too and made this card.


Here is a photo of her taken when she was just 7 hours old, as you can see she is totally scrummy.



4 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww, gorgeous baby and gorgeous card, Tracey, congratulations to you all

Barbaraxx

Victoria said...

Ahhh she is adorable Tracey, as is your fab card. I love these messy rabbit images, so cute!
Hugs, Vicky x

Lisa said...

Hi Tracey, A gorgeous card for a gorgeous girl. Congratulations to your sister and her family. x

Lainy's Little Blog said...

Gorgeous card Tracey and a gorgeous niece too, she looks adorable and what a lovely name. Glad to see you back posting and to hear you're doing a bit better. Was a bit worried there for a while when you weren't posting. Have a great weekend. Happy Easter. Hugs, Lainy xxx