

Goodness me, this has been a busy week, where does the time go? Sadly I haven't been able to find time to go blog hopping. This week we are having a big fundraising event for Breast Cancer Research at work, a wonderful charity I'm sure you will all agree. A very good friend of mine is at present recovering from a mastectomy due to this terrible illness and so I was really pleased to be asked to join the fundraising team at work. Tomorrow everyone has been asked to go dressed in Halloween fancy dress or somethink pink. I have chosen to wear a pink stetson, a pink feather boa and a tickled pink t-shirt, not very inventive I know. I agreed to design and make some collection buckets, so I roped my wonderful mum and daughter in to help and these two buckets were created. Everyone at work thought they were great, tomorrow I hope to fill them with lots of coins.
Tracey x








4 comments:
I don't think anyone will mind as its such a fantastic cause. I recently lost my best friend to this awful bloody illness so many thanks for all your hard work! Hugs Em.x
These are fantastic, hun. Well done, hun, proud of you xxxx
hehe i love these they are awesome! xxx
The buckets look FAB and I especially like the spiders! Shame the photos dont do them justice they looked so much better irl. 'Your wonderful daughter' xxx
Post a Comment