


I got some fab news this week, my sister told me she is going to have another baby so I am really chuffed I had already guessed weeks ago using my babydar but she denied it. It gives me something to look forward to, however it does make me sad when I think it is something else that my lovely husband will miss out on, he loved children. So I need to make a card to congratulate them both.
I have also heard some bad news this week about the very talented Barbara's hubby, he was involved in a terrible accident, however there is a post on Debs blog with an update and it sounds like he is showing some good signs. Please log on and give Barbara your support.
I seem to have a very busy life lately what with college, work and cards that once again this blog seems to be neglected. Anyway here is a few cards I made in the week.
Hugs to everyone, especially Barbara and Debs who I know needs one right now too.
Tracey x








2 comments:
Thanks, hun. Means a lot, as you know... xxxx
Lovely news about your sister. Such an exciting time. Dreadful news about Barbara's husband. Hopefully, all will be well.
Post a Comment