Saturday, 2 August 2008

What Possesed them to change Docrafts !!

Lou Lou woke me up good and early this morning, I wish he would learn that I don't go to work on Saturday and Sunday !!
Maybe it is just too early in the morning, I dunno, however I managed to make a few cards on Thursday evening so I thought I'd upload them to my Docrafts gallery, 2 minute job !!! Please understand that now they have changed it all it takes me 3 times longer, 60 more squeezes on the stress ball, and a thumping headache at the end of it all. Please someone tell me 'WHAT POSSESED THEM TO CHANGE IT * ! * !' So when I had uploaded the last one I went to view the gallery and there was no sign of it, I waited a little while, still no sign of it, assuming, as you do, 'I'd done it wrong' - I did it again, I returned to the gallery and 'OH NO' it's there twice ***!!!! People will think I'm either a total twit or that I think my cards are so fab they need to been seen twice ! 'Best delete' I think, no problem doing that before.......... HOW ?, not a blooming clue, not a delete button to be seen. 20 more squeezes on the ball and I'm none the wiser. GAVE UP in the end....... Please docrafts bring back the old one we liked it so much better. So here is the culprit card, it's so fab I want you to see it 3 times !!! he he he. I made it for someone at work who had been made redundant and in the end really didn't want to go, so it was sad to wave her off.
Tracey x

1 comment:

Dawny P said...

Love it Trace xxxx How rotten for your redundant mate though - it's the pits isn't it xxxx