Sunday, 31 August 2008

Christmas is coming..!



Like a fast moving train Christmas is charging it's ugly head towards me once again. I say 'ugly head' because sadly I really don't think it will ever be the same for me again. Last year's was a real effort, it was all a blurr and although we all tried so hard it seemed all so pointless. I don't think I am going to feel any better about this one either. So not wanting to depress you all I will talk about the cards which, it has to be said is the best thing about Chistmas...!


As I have taken on two further education computer courses this year I am not going to have too much time to make them for other people, however one lady asked me a long time ago to make these two for her Grandchildren who live in Australia. I've chosen snowy themes because they don't have snow at christmas in Aussie and I wanted them to be very 'English'. I do hope she is pleased with them. Before I tackle the rest of my Christmas cards can someone please tell me how to have a 'glitter day' and not get plastered from head to toe in the stuff. Does it have a life of it's own to jump off the desk and onto me, I look like I've dipped my nose in it....!! What I am doing wrong....?!!??!?!


Hope you have fun making all yours


Tracey x

8 comments:

MeandLilG said...

These are brilliant! Really feel the Christmas atmosphere. I have the same problem with the glitter... it's a feature of the product, specially designed to amuse the user, I think!! xxx

Samantha Carlton said...

Hi Tracey

Found your blog whilst hopping....

You have so many lovely designs in your gallery. Your style and design is fabulous and so elegant.

Will add you to my blog list so i can pop back and see more!

Take care

Sam x

Tracey said...

She will love these cards tracey, they are great.

Dawny P said...

Fab card Tracey - I love it. And what to do re the glitter? Just twinkle and be proud chick, that's all you can do!!! At the last workshop I did, we had a man on it and he had a beard. Well I am known for using a fair bit of the old glittery stuff and he went home with gold Glamuor Dust twinkling in his beard,. Bet he got some funny looks xxxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Just found your blog.Lovely cards,love the snowman.x

Zoe said...

Hi Tracey, I've just come over to your blog after reading the message you left for me! I have seen your cards over on the docrafts site and have always found them very inspiring! I was sorry to hear about your husband too. Card making can be very theraputic in difficult times. I I will add you to my blog list!

Zoe x

rosie said...

Hello Tracey. Hope this finally works as I've tried to post a comment to say how fab your TLC page is!!

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Tracey, love your Christmas cards, they look very professional. Hope you're ok as you haven't been around lately (I'm just as bad *wink*). There's a little something on my blog for you. Lots of love, Denise x