
The lovely Denise has given me this award, thanks Denise much appreciated, which is great and I am really pleased but now I have to find 7 wonderful blogs who hopefully haven't already got this award. That's not so easy because you are all so fab you've been given it already..... so where do I start..... Well of course it has to go first and foremost to my pal Debbie
Debbie - MeandlilG
Dawny - Pinkpiggy -
Emma - Elf Creations
Lainy - Lainy's little blog
Tracey - Tracey's crafting Corner
Barbara - Hunnybunnycards - Barbara already looks to have this award but she deserves it again!
and last but certainly not least
Summer - Summertime Designs - This is an amazing site I came across recently, Summer designs papers and lets you download them free. You really must check out her blog. She has been having a bit of a break from designing lately as her beautiful little baby Claire has been having an op, she deserves this award more than anyone...!
Rules:
1. The winner can put the logo on hers or his blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of those you've nominated.








3 comments:
awww thank you hunny xxxx I'll pop it on the blog in a few days cos I just did 2 awards and I don't want everyone thinking I am always tooting lol xxxxx Hope that's ok. I LOVE your Christmas cards - they are all really fabulous and I hope that this Christmas is a bit better for you than the last one xxxxx
Thanks mate!! xx
Thank you tracey for thinking of me,
Post a Comment