


Hi there,
Well I have been a rubbish blogger once again. I just seem to be so busy with card orders that I don't seem to have a minute to get into blogland. I have been having a black and white phase over the last few days, here are a few of the ones I've done. The smurf one is for a collegue of mine who is leaving work to go into the prison service, hence the image !
Still have lots of orders to complete, there is another batch of redundancies at our place next week so I have been preparing myself with lots of good luck cards. Please check out my DC gallery if you want to check them out.
thanks for visiting, take care
Tracey x








3 comments:
Well they're a bit flippin brilliant, mate! Loving the black/white stuff lately.
xxx
I love b&w - just so classy I think!!! All a bit nice these Tracey, especially little smurf - he's sooo cute xxxx
Hi Tracey, lovely cards as usual. Please check out my blog as there is an award there for you!! Lots of love, Denise x
Post a Comment