
Just a quick note to thank you all for your lovely messages about my beautiful new baby niece and my card. I've had a busy day, cleaning the house and doing a little DIY, I also had my first visit from baby Brianna today, I got plenty of wonderful cuddles from both my niece and my gorgeous little nephew. My sister really loved the card I made too. I am hoping for a quiet day tomorrow when I can do lots of blog hopping and cardmaking, looking forward to catching up on all your blogs. Here is a card I made on Friday for a lady who is having a knee operation. This cute image I have used is from the Pink Petticoat range. Hope it makes the lady in question feel so much better.
Tracey x








3 comments:
Fab get well card Tracey. I'm sure the recipient will love it! Great PP image!
Hugs, Vicky x
Gorgeous card Tracey and welcome back to the land of blogging. Hugs, Denise x
Me again, there's a little something for you on my blog. Hugs, Denise x
Post a Comment